Thursday, January 11, 2018

Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS Episode 34

We asked for a villain….




FFFFFFFFF—– SHIT. HOLY SHIT. @$*!(&@#!(@*@!  HOLY @#(*&!@&*(#!@*(&@# SHIT. I can’t even, oh my god. Where do i even begin, this— THIS IS MADNESS I AM SHAKING RIGHT NOW, I CAN’T BREATHE!


[NOTES – LIVE REACTION: RAW EDITION]


  • SHe says even the evil has deep blue love in their hearts (yup called it)

  • Holy shit Spectre

  • BA’s offers Blue Love what

  • FInal Reincarnation so she had 3. Banishes all cards in his hand, and

  • my god.

  • WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

  • I CAN’T TRUST THIS GUY

  • BLUE TEARS WTF?!

  • FFFFFFFFFF STILL ONE CARD LEFT JFC

  • SUNBLOOM DOOM

  • I FUCKING KNEW HE STILL HAD ONE MORE FUCKING CARD @$(!*&$#*&(@#$*%

  • IS SHE GOING TO LOSE?!

  • omfg Spectre has 8800 LP

  • O___________________O Oh my god. “aren’t you supposed to save my soul” he says.

  • holy shit.

  • this fucking duel.

  • i can’t breathe.

  • he’s scary as fuck

  • HE BURNS THE FUCKING BOOK HE CALLS HER DELUSION OH MY GOD

  • OH MY GOD

  • SHE LANDED ON HER FACE

Holy smokes, that was freaking intense, and absolutely terrifying. We asked for a one hell of a villain and boy, we got one. Spectre is probably the scariest motherfucker we have seen in the long time.


Spectre is a psychotic monster, truly a sicko. It was so brutal, so so SO brutal to see Aoi fall the way she did, and on her face too- oh my god. I winced and screamed when that happened because it was so hard to watch. He ripped her wings out and laughed over her crumpled form. If I didn’t know better, I probably would have thought he just killed her right then and there. Everything about him made my blood run cold. The way he talks and goes on about, “FIGHT FOR ME!”, “SAVE ME!”, “Aren’t you supposed to save my soul?”, hell can we take a moment to appreciate his voice actor Kajimoto Daiki? He freaking nailed it.


This scene hurts so much



While it’s great and all that Spectre won, I am also feeling the loss for Aoi. She was really in a tough spot today and managed to buy some time, but in the end her efforts were futile. I must say though I am a huge fan of her new Trickstar: Delfiendium. I love how the design was not girly for once, but rather a fabulous dapper design. The setup for her combo was quite exciting, but it’s such a shame all that set up didn’t pay off. It would have been an epic way to win.


Although Aoi’s loss hit me hard, it also made me sick to my stomach knowing Akira witnessed her gruesome defeat. He wanted to trust her, believe in her, but in the end, the one time he lets her go to do her own things, he loses her in one of the most horrific way possible. After this, I can’t imagine Akira sitting around at SOL Technologies, I have no doubt i my mind he will go after Spectre….


But not if Yuusaku defeats him first…


Now after this event, the relationship between Aoi and Akira is going to be even more complicated. We thought he was already super overprotective already, jesus, he might just lock her in the house and never let her out. Worse of all, what will become of Aoi? How will she recover from this incident? Will it actually benefit her in the long term, forcing her to forge her own identity as oppose to using an established character as an alias and outlet for her loneliness?


I have to hand it to the writers. It took forever to get to this point, but my god they delivered. This is probably the best duel I have seen in a very long time. Everything about this duel was fantastic because it was so unpredictable until the very last second. I mean of course I had my suspicions about Spectre playing as the fool since he is a freaking genius when it comes to psychological warfare and always played the part. I didn’t know who I wanted to win in this duel, but since the last episode I thought about it and came to the conclusion that we desperately needed the villain to win, and unfortunately Aoi was the causality, taking out our only remaining girl out of the picture for who knows how long. But it was a price that had to be paid, a hero had to fall, and it’s most certainly cannot be Yuusaku when he must fight Revolver, right?


Well apparently not. Instead of Spectre VS Onizuka, next episode it looks like it will be Yuusaku VS Spectre, and it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. All I can think of is, “WHY?! WHY NOW?!” Of all people, they had to go with Yuusaku first! I honestly thought we were going to see Spectre go on this killing spree of taking out all of Yuusaku’s allies until he is the last one standing. But no, apparently it looks like we are cutting straight to the chase, Onizuka is out god knows where- I don’t even want to even think about the possibility of them setting it up for an Onizuka VS Revolver duel.


Please don’t.


Based off the preview, it appears Spectre is somehow also deeply involved with the Lost Incident! This doesn’t come off as a complete surprise since I had a sneaking suspicion developing over the course of the episode as we started to get a glimpse into his bizarre flashbacks, (stranded alone in the Canyons? What????) It is the mystery we have dying to learn more about, but I know I would be more than happy to wait it out at least an episode or two longer just so Spectre could take Onizuka out before expirencing his own defeat.


As for the ladies, we are only 34 episodes into the series. Surely our wonderful ladies won’t be gone for like a year right?

FFFFFF—–
I think their track record warrants my concern. But whatever, I know better that I shouldn’t get caught up with this. It was expected, an established pattern, I need to just shrug it off.
But just for the record, I will lose my shit if Onizuka survives this event, and you will hear about it. Just a heads up, for worst case scenario.



So was this episode amazing? Absolutely! It had me at the edge my my seat, from start to finish! I kept holding my breath and flipping out because I could not trust Spectre and am definitely going to have nightmares because of him tonight. Their animation quality could be absolute mess, but you can always count on them to bring out Yu-Gi-Oh! creepiest faces when it matters most.


*THROWS SALT*



Yeah I don’t know about you, but it has been 4 hours since I watched the episode… and I am still not okay.
… I need to watch something fluffy…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dorei-ku the Animation – Episode 10

We’ve seen Ryuuou’s backstory from Julia’s point of view. This episode we get Ryuuou’s backstory from Ryuuou’s point of view. His relationsh...