Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dragon Ball Super Episode 125 Preview Breakdown – OtakuKart



Hey, how’s it going you guys? Dragon Ball super episode 124 aired last night and boy do I have mixed emotions about this one.



I mean, first of all, it was pretty action-packed, and we got to see a lot of cool stuff, but we also had to sacrifice Gohan to get rid of Toppo in this episode.



FOR EPIC DRAGON BALL SUPER UPDATES, FOLLOW- DC, Marvel and Dragon Ball Fanverse


Before we go any further, I’d like to say, that this is indeed the Fan Guy’s channel, but I’m not him, he’s dealing with a lot these days, and I’m helping out with a few videos these days. And I see a lot of you guys complaining and asking me who I am so, let me reveal myself. I’m the other guy. I’m the other guy from the fan guy channel. So, I hope this should clear out any confusion about if I’m the fan guy or just someone who hacked his account…


Well, anyways, let’s push away the disappointment and sadness of Gohan getting eliminated and Super going away after March and take a look at the positives. We got to see the preview for Super episode 125 and it looks like it’s going to be another action packed episode next week… I mean, well, they kind of have to, as they just have 7 episodes left to wrap up the tournament the arc and Dragon ball super altogether. 


Anyways… without further ado, let’s have look at the next episode’s preview, break it down and try to speculate what it means for the future of the tournament.


Okay, so straight off the bat they show number 17 makin it rain on Toppo and topo doing his best to dodge all the attacks.


Immediately after, they show us Jiren approaching Goku and Vegeta very calmly and slowly, followed by the saiyans charging in and attacking Jiren at the same time. So it looks like Vegeta’s new form ain’t cutting it.


Then, Goku says, 17 pushes Toppo back with his infinite energy while Frieza plans a sneak attack.


We see someone getting pushed back and almost getting eliminated by a huge red energy beam. I think its 17 getting pushed back. Because immediately after that scene we see an amazing shot of Frieza maniacally laughing and pointing his finger at someone, that someone obviously being Toppo in this case and continuously shooting his red laser energy beams.


Then it says Just when it looks like They’re going to win, Toppo Shows his true power.


Sure looks a lot like a God of destruction, things are heating up.


We then see a shot of Toppo tearing off his shirt and going all hulk mode. He has this God of destruction like Purple aura around him and everything.


And that’s basically all we see from the preview. So, let’s take a closer look at the situation and see what do we have in our situation.


So, first of all we see 17 going out on an all-out offense. Androids were made to have unlimited energy, and it says that 17 will be using that ability to push topo back. Now, could this be the reason why Gohan spared 17? I mean Gohan being a mortal and a saiyan, he’s still exposed to stamina drainage and fatigue, but 17 being an android and having access to infinite energy, will be able to stay fresh in the tournament. I’m pretty sure that’s not the case and I’m just trying to hide Gohan’s idiocy here… well, regardless, it looks like quite the back and forth battle between 17 and Toppo as 17 seems to be fending off all the attacks from topo with his energy shield or sphere and attacking strong with his own attacks.


But I think eventually the power gap will come to play and Toppo will have 17 on the verge of elimination. And just when 17 is about to be pushed out of the stadium, that’s when I believe frieza will chip in and attack topo from behind. This will save 17 from getting eliminated, and the duo will proceed to beat Toppo to a corner and almost have him eliminated, and that’s when Toppo will lose his shit, take his shirt off and start flirting with Frieza and 17. I’m sorry, I meant he’ll show 17 and frieza his true powers.


See, this is why I’ve been saying that Gohan f-cked up big time when he decided to not eliminate topo along with 17…I mean 17’s strong and frieza might be smarter and stronger than ever, but I’m pretty sure they’re not strong enough to cope with a God yet…


Regardless, I think after the power up, Toppo will cause havoc in the tournament. I’m pretty sure AT LEAST 1 of the 2 fighting against him goes soon after Toppo realizes his true strength. If Universe 7’s unlucky, in that case, maybe we’ll lose both of them.


And personally, I also think, that in episode 126, when Vegeta supposedly surpasses even a god, they mean Toppo, and not Jiren or anyone else. I mean, it’s common knowledge that Jiren is far stronger than a lot of the Gods of Destructions, so Vegeta surpassing a God wouldn’t really accomplish anything. So, I think he’ll risk his life to eliminate Toppo from the tournament, not Jiren. I think Toppo with his newly found powers will annihilate Frieza and 17, and then will start to help Jiren with the Saiyans.


Either ways, we’ll have plenty of answers from watching the next episode. I can’t wait for it to come out tomorrow.


Well, guys, what do you think? What do you think Toppo will do with his newly discovered powers? Do you think he’ll be eliminating Frieza or 17 or both or do you think the Duo will be good enough to defeat him in spite of his God of destruction level power?


And do you guys think Vegeta and Goku will actually be able to push Jiren in the back foot? Will Vegeta risk his life to beat Jiren or Toppo? Comment whatever opinions you guys may have below…


FOR EPIC DRAGON BALL SUPER UPDATES, FOLLOW- DC, Marvel and Dragon Ball Fanverse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dorei-ku the Animation – Episode 10

We’ve seen Ryuuou’s backstory from Julia’s point of view. This episode we get Ryuuou’s backstory from Ryuuou’s point of view. His relationsh...